Beginning Friday, September 21 through Monday, September 24, some banking channels and services will be intermittent or unavailable as we merge our computer systems together.
What does this mean for you?
Once this step is complete, you will have access to all of the features and perks of being an OakStar Bank customer!
By now you should have received a booklet in the mail detailing what this means for you. If you did not receive a booklet or have misplaced yours, click on the image below to access a digital version. This will guide you through what to expect over the weekend of 9/21 and moving forward.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21:
- First National Bank Online Banking will be turned off. You will be able to access OakStar Bank online banking (through the www.oakstarbank.com homepage) on Monday, September 24.
- Your current Mobile Banking App will be shut off at 5:00 pm. You will need to delete and download the current OakStar Bank Mobile App from your App Store. Click on the video below for a tutorial on how to download and log into the OakStar Bank Mobile App.
- Your First National Bank BillPay Access will be shut off. You will be able to access OakStar Bank BillPay on Monday, September 24. All scheduled bills will process normally and all payees and information will be transferred over to the OakStar Bank BillPay system.
- Your final First National Bank Statement will be generated.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24:
- You will be able to log into Online Banking at www.oakstarbank.com in the top right corner login box.
- You will be able to access your account and log in through the OakStar Bank Mobile Banking App.
- You will be able to access BillPay through the OakStar Bank BillPay system by logging into Online Banking at www.oakstarbank.com.
*For Online Banking Users Who Use Quickbooks- Below are user guides to set up Quickbooks with the OakStar Bank Online Banking System